7.17.2013

Weather (Again)

I'm going to do my best to not have any more weather related rants posts.  It seems, however, that this is shaping up to be the type of year that bestows upon us a roller coaster ride of weather patterns.  From the early Spring drought, and mid/ late spring coolness; to early summer wetness, on to our current heat/ humidity/ haziness, we simply cannot seem to catch on to any moderation.  September can't get here soon enough...

Otherwise, there isn't much going on these days.  I've been catching up on some "stuff I've missed" over the past several months:
-Mass Effect 2- a classic sci-fi game that I didn't fully get into a few years ago when it was released.  I'm glad I found it now, as it offers a great mix of classic cult sci-fi feel and epic story with charm, technical prowess, and character to burn!  Due to summer schedule, I haven't played in a week or so, but when I get some time again I will be sure to jump right back in to enjoyment...
-Star Trek: TNG- I was 10 years old or so when this show was on air, and though I was never bitten by this bug back in the day, I'm sure glad I "discovered" it now!  Though I still haven't come around to the original series, I've been magnetized to TNG!  Really anxious to continue the enjoyment I've gained from watching this classic series, as well as move on to other iterations of the Trek universe.

That's all for now... but I do plan to be back more regularly now...  I hope!

Peace
AM Son


No comments: