7.06.2012

Mount Up

Well... it would be an understatement to say it's been a while.  At the urging of my great friend Digger, as well as my own impulses, I think I've decided to revive my blog.  Yes, I have Facebook and G+ and Twitter to share my feelings, but the truth of the matter is I like to write without feeling like I'm spamming my "followers" with shit they don't care about.
So, I'm back... I think...  maybe...  we shall see!

So much has happened in my life in the past 2+ years- I'll shy from recapping everything like a sports highlight show...  All that is important to know as of now is this:

I love my wife more than anything!  I am as happy as I could ever hope to be!  My life is wonderful...

I'm sure this will come through in the blog, and I can't wait to get started...

Peace
AM Son

No comments: