2.01.2010

I'm back... sort of!

It's been far too long since I posted to the blog.  Let me get back into form- I'll start with this simple update:

President Obama and the White House released the proposed 2011 budget today, which can be found hereHere, here, & here (from all sides) are a few useful links which analyze the proposal.  What are your thoughts, what do you think Congress will do with it?  Obviously, without reading the entire budget it is difficult to discern right/ wrong, good/ bad, spend/ save and the interests that may or not be driving the proposal.

Seeya,

AM Son

1 comment:

moncler jackets said...

Obviously, without reading the entire budget it is difficult to discern right/ wrong, good/ bad, spend/ save and the interests that may or not be driving the proposal.Do best, no regret!moncler jackets good topic, I will concern on.