1.03.2008

Obama!

Although I'm still wholly undecided in the 2008 political arena, I take great pleasure in the fact that Barack Obama took Iowa! I just don't feel comfortable with Hillary Clinton- I don't like her tone when she speaks, I don't like the fact that she resembles and embodies the "establishment", and frankly I don't like the conservative stances she has taken on some of the important issues.

So, does this mean much? I don't know... but it's a good start for the "change" candidate!!
Again, I'm still not even sure of the candidate whom I fully support just yet- but nonetheless, congrats Obama, now let's carry the momentum over into NH and onward.

Peace
AM Son

1 comment:

Healthy USA Green Living Home said...

Biden is Green

Well we already know that Barrack Obama is the greener presidential choice this election year but how does his new running mate stack up? As it turns our Joe Biden has an excellent record when it comes to the environment. This clearly makes the Democratic ticket a viable choice for people who want a more environmentally sound governing body.

Just in case you may be wondering what makes Joe Biden such a green candidate let's take a look at some of his record. Joe Biden supports the 80% carbon emissions deduction by 2050. He also supports the 40 MPG fuel efficiency standard by 2017. Plus, he opposes offshore drilling for oil and drilling in the Arctic.