9.17.2005

Name Change

I've decided to change the name of my blog... for a few reasons. I hope that it doesn't invalidate the relevance of the blog or any information I blog about here. I've just decided to freshen things up a bit a see how the new "label" feels.... hope you all like!! So, for now and without further adieu, please welcome Project Cognizance as the new title here! It reflects the fact that I am a big proponent of streams of awareness and thought. Thinking is not an option in life, it is required and ought to encompass more of peoples daily regimen. Likewise, thinking should also be done mostly for no good reason except it's good to think! My motto, my mission statement: Ask questions, Live, Learn, Love... that is life! {AL3)

Continue enjoying my consciousness! Comments are always welcome...

No comments: